In 1902, the Lithuanian Jewish community purchased the land for this little cemetery. Over the...Read More
CWGC (Common Wealth Grave Commission) – Erected uniform tablet headstones for 39 causalities from 1914-1920 buried in the Military Cemetery, King’s Island. Where possible an obituary from the Limerick Library Local...Read More
Kileely Old Graveyard, also known as St. Lelia’s. St. Lelia is believed to be Liadhain, a Dalcassian, the daughter of Diarmuid whose grandfather Cairtheann was converted to Christianity by St. Patrick. The feast to St....Read More
Pump Lane Graveyard – Society of Friends (Quakers) 1823 – 1833 The 1812-1822 burials The following are extracts from the burial records for the Limerick Society of Friends, covering those buried in Pump Lane...Read More
This website is a personal project of Sharon Slater, born from a passion for Limerick and it's history. She maintains, updates and contributes to it independently and voluntarily. If you'd like to donate to keep Limerick's history online, please know that all donations will go directly into the costs of hosting the website and the time and travel to research and write the articles found on the site.