A selection of publications by Sharon Slater
The following are a selection of publications by Sharon Slater historian and owner of Limerick’s Life. There are links to where they can be purchased online (where available).
- Due to be released in 2017 – A Stitch in Time, a history of Limerick Clothing Factory. Due to be released in 2018 – A Historical Tour of Limerick City, illustrated by Nesta FitzGerald.
- Sharon Slater’s latest solo publication is an illustrated history of Limerick published by the History Press – Limerick – Ireland in Old Photographs (2016)
- She co-wrote a history of the Limerick Chamber of Commerce (2015) with Dr. Matthew Potter.
- She also co-wrote the Limerick Archive’s book Poem and Place, Limerick and the limericks (2015) with Dr Matthew Potter and Jacqui Hayes.
- She wrote on Limerick’s hidden histories for the History Press – The Little Book of Limerick (2013)
- Her debut publication was with Trafford Publishing, which is sold out – The Abbey Fishermen: History and Culture of a Fishing Community (2006)
- She has contributed articles to a large selection of publications, both locally and nationally. These include but are not limited to: The Old Limerick Journal; History Ireland; The Hospice Foundation – The Gathering; Sean Curtin – Limerick, A Stroll Down Memory Lane series.