The following are a selection of publications by Sharon Slater historian and owner of Limerick’s Life. There are links to where they can be purchased online (where available).
- Due to be released in 2018 – A Historical Tour of Limerick City, illustrated by Nesta FitzGerald.
- 2017 – A Stitch in Time, a history of Limerick Clothing Factory.
- 2016 – Limerick – Ireland in Old Photographs
- 2015 – Co-wrote a history of the Limerick Chamber of Commerce with Dr. Matthew Potter.
- 2015 – Co-wrote Poem and Place, Limerick and the limericks with Dr Matthew Potter and Jacqui Hayes.
- 2013 – The Little Book of Limerick
- 2006 – The Abbey Fishermen: History and Culture of a Fishing Community
- Contributed articles to a large selection of publications, both locally and nationally. These include but are not limited to: The Old Limerick Journal; History Ireland; The Hospice Foundation – The Gathering; Sean Curtin – Limerick, A Stroll Down Memory Lane series.