The following list contains marriages that mention places in county Armagh in 1862. These records were extracted from news reports of Irish Marriages published in the Limerick Chronicle in 1862:
13 Feb 1862 : William Robert Hamilton & Fanny Hennessy
- In St. Mary’s Church, Newry, William Robert, son of Mr William Robert Hamilton, of Newtownhamilton, to Fanny, daughter of Mr Davis Hennessy, Newry.
13 Feb 1862 : J Bratty & Elizabeth Anderson
- In the Primitive Wesleyan Chapel, Lurgan, Mr J Bratty, to Elizabeth, daughter of Mr Wm. Anderson, Lurgan.
20 Mar 1862 : Arthur Henry Kelly & Annie Elizabeth Moffatt
- At St Peter’s Church, Drogheda, Arthur Henry, son of the Rev E. Gore Kelly, Vicar of St Peter’s Drogheda, to Annie Elizabeth, daughter of the late Rev Charles James Moffatt of Newry.
15 Apr 1862 : Francis J. D’Arcy & Annie Alicia Kidd
- At St George’s Church, Dublin, Francis J. D’Arcy, Esq., son of the late Rev. Joshua D’Arcy, Rector of Killallon diocese of Meath to Annie Alicia, daughter of the late Samuel Kidd, Esq.,, of Dundrum, County Armagh.
05 Jun 1862 : James M’Mahon & Mary M’Connell
- At the Roman Catholic Chapel, Armagh, James, son of Francis M’Mahon, Esq., Ballyhay, to Mary, daughter of Jas. M’Connell, Esq., Armagh.
05 Jul 1862 : Samuel Hudson & Eliza Lavender
- In St Thomas’s Church, Dublin, Samuel Hudson, Esq., County Armagh, to Eliza daughter of Thomas Lavender, Esq., of Dublin.
12 Aug 1862 : Richard White & Mary Wilson
- At St Anne’s Church, Belfast, Richard White, Esq., of Omagh, Lieutenant, Royal Tyrone Fusiliers, to Mary, daughter of Stewart Wilson, Esq., M.D. Omagh.
13 Sep 1862 : James E.R. Moffitt & Edith Francis Nicholson
- In the Parish Church of Kilmore, County Armagh, James E.R. Moffitt Esq., Lient. 1st West Indian Reg. son of the late Doctor Moffit, Surgeon 12th Lancers to Edith Frances, daughter of the late James Nicholson, Esq., of Glasnevin Lodge, County Dublin.
20 Sep 1862 : Thomas Corrigan & Charlotte Goodlake
- At Moy Church, Thos. Corrigan, Tullynure, County Tyrone, Esq., to Charlotte, daughter of D.T. Goodlake, esq., Salem Lodge, County Armagh.
25 Sep 1862 : William Bell & Margaret Black
- In Lismore Presbyterian Church, Mr Wm. Bell, of Tullyvallen, County Armagh, to Margaret, daughter of the late Mr John Black of Fermoy.
16 Oct 1862 : Arthur Willoughby Stafford & Christina Hall
- In St Thomas’s Church, Dublin, Arthur Willoughby Stafford, Esq., S.I., son of the late Major Stafford, Tully House, County Cavan, to Christina, daughter the late Thomas Hall Esq., Lurgan, County Armagh.
11 Nov 1862 : James Vance Cleland & Emily Catherine Molyneux
- At Grange Church, County Armagh, James Vance Cleland, Esq., late Captain 3rd King’s Own Hussars, to Emily Catherine, daughter of the late Sir George Molyneux, Bart. Of Castle-Dillon.
16 Dec 1862 : George Gilpin & E. Lamb
- At Kilmore Church, George Gilpin Esq., Tullyroan, Moy, to Miss E. Lamb, of Drumart Loughgall, both in the county Armagh.
20 Dec 1862 : Clement Kirby Baldwin & Susan Jane Watson
- In St Anne’s Parish Church, Belfast, Clement Kirby, son of the late Franklin Baldwin, Esq., Castle Baldwin, Macroom, County Cork, to Susan Jane, daughter of David Watson, Esq., Drumatee, County Armagh.