The following list contains marriages that mention places in County Clare in 1862. These records were extracted from news reports of Irish Marriages published in the Limerick Chronicle in 1862:
22 Feb 1862 : Michael Kelly & Bidelia Hennessy
- In the Roman Catholic Church, Kilrush, Michael Kelly, Esq., of Craig, County Clare to Bidelia, daughter of William Hennessy, Esq., merchant, Kilrush.
11 Mar 1862 : Michael Boland & Mary Coffee
- At the Roman Catholic Chapel of Newport, Co. Tipperary, on the 1st March, inst., Mr Michael Boland, son of Mr Matthew Boland, Clare Mount, Clare to Mary, daughter of the late Mr John Coffee, Freigh, County Tipperary.
25 Mar 1862 : George Logan & Nora Frances Mullen
- On the 2nd of January last, at Ararat, Victoria, Australia, by the Rev. Philip Homan, M/A., George Logan, Esq., Burrumbeep, to Nora Frances Mullen, third daughter of the late Hugh Mullen, Esq., Lyme Hill House, County Galway, and Ennis, County Clare.
25 Mar 1862 : George Wattington Stoker & Emilie Blanche Keogh
- In St George’s Church, Dublin, George Wattington Stoker, of the County Clare Constabulary, Esq., to Emilie Blanche, daughter of the late George R. Keogh, of Killbride, in the County of Carlow, Esq., D.L.
29 Apr 1862 : Augustus Vivian & Ethel Julius
- On the 23rd inst., at the Cathedral, Killaloe by the Rev John Bowles, rector of Shinrone, Augustus Vivian, Lieutenant 3rd (The Buffs) Regt., younger son of the late Rev. Charles Paisly Vivian, of Hatton Hall Wallingborough, Northamptonshire, to Ethel, eldest daughter of George Charles Julius, jun, Esq., and granddaughter of the late Francis Spaight, Esq., of Derry Castle, County Tipperary.
06 May 1862 : Charles Bird & Elizabeth Anne Maria Enright
- At Ceylon, Charles, son of Colonel H C Bird, to Elizabeth Anne Maria, daughter of the late Simon Enright, Esq., M.D., of Ennis, County Clare.
17 Jun 1862 : Edward Henry Wright & Eliza Harley
- At Trinity Church, Rathmines, Dublin, Edward Henry Wright, Esq., C.E., to Eliza daughter of the late John Harley, Esq., Clonroad House Ennis, County Clare.
03 Jul 1862 : Gerald Butler Beere & Matilda Sophie Wright nee Brady
- July 3rd, at St Michael’s Church, Limerick, by the Rev. Gerald Beere Rector and Prebendary of Ballycahane, father of the bridegroom Gerald Butler Beere, Esq., 15th Regt., to Matilda Sophie Wright, relict of the late John Wright Esq., and daughter of the late Rev. Thomas Brown Brady, of Raheens, County Clare, Rector and Prebendary of Tomgreaney. [No cards sent]
02 Aug 1862 : Michael Cullinan & Margaret Lynch
- On the 29th ult., in Clare R.C. Church, by the Rev. Mt O’Connor P.P., assisted by the Rev Mr Meade, C.C., Michael, son of Ralph Cullinan, Esq., to Margaret, eldest daughter of Thomas Lynch, Esq., Killow, Castlecastle. After a dejeuner the happy couple started, with hearty cheers from their friends in Dublin, to spend the honeymoon.
16 Aug 1862 : Matthew Blundell & Kate Williams
- By special license on the 29th July, in the church of Kilrush, by the Rev. Mr Wolsley, Matthew Blundell, Esq., Officer of Inland revenue, eldest son of Thomas Blundell Esq., George Street, Limerick, to Kate, only daughter of Michael Williams Esq., the Hotel, Kilrush.
21 Aug 1862 : L.H. Clare & Sarah Penelope Levis
- At Creagh Church, L.H. Clare Esq., Cork to Sarah Penelope daughter of John Levis, Esq., Skibbereen.
30 Aug 1862 : Robert Burdett Morony & Kate Rose Dartnell
- August 26th, at St Stephen’s Church, by the Rev Robert Flemying, uncle of the bride, Robert Burdett Morony, Esq., 3rd Regt. (the Buffs), son of Burdett Morony, Esq., of Miltown House, Miltown Malbay, to Kate Rose, second daughter of Edward Taylor Dartnell, Esq., Canada West.
06 Sep 1862 : Robert T. Martin & Bessie Burfield
- At Kilrush Church, on the 2nd inst., by the Rev. H. Wolsley, Robert T. Martin, Esq., of Town House, Hailsham, Sussex, to Bessie, only daughter of Thomas Burfield Esq., of Petlands, Hayward’s Heath, Sussex.
11 Sep 1862 : James Seward & Sophia Tisdall
- Yesterday morning, at St Michael’s Church, by the Rev. Henry Peacocke, James Seward, Esq., of Kilkee, Co. Clare, to Sophia, second daughter of the late William Tisdall, Esq., of this city.
02 Oct 1862 : George William Maunsell & Eliza Butler
- On the 30th September, at Six-mile-bridge Church, by the Rev Richard Bathoe Jones, George William Maunsell, Esq., only son of the Rev John Maunsell, of Kilcoleman Glebe, County Kerry, to Deborah, Eliza Butler, only daughter of the late Henry Butler, Esq., of Castle Crine, County Clare.
07 Oct 1862 : Frederick Charles White & Anne Fitzgerald
- At Toronto, on Sept. 17th by the Rev Alexander Topp, A.M., Frederick Charles White, Esq., to Mary Anne, daughter of the late George Fitzgerald, Esq., of Corren House, Kilkee, County Clare.
04 Nov 1862 : Daniel Scanlan Bulger & Nannie Delany
- This morning at St Michael’s Parish Chapel, by the Rev James O’Brien P.P., assisted by the Rev. Messrs Malone and Mulqueen, Daniel Scanlan Bulger, Esq., of Kilrush, to Nannie, daughter of William Delany, Esq., T.C., of No. 47 George’s Street in this city.