The following list contains marriages that mention places in County Fermanagh in 1862. These records were extracted from news reports of Irish Marriages published in the Limerick Chronicle in 1862:
29 Jul 1862 : Arthur B Irvine & Louisa Caroline Brady
- In Monkstown Church, County Dublin, the Rev. Arthur B Irvine, Curate of Coleraine, son of the late Major Irvine, of Killadeas, County Fermanagh, Louisa Caroline, daughter of Cheyne Brady, Esq., of Monkstown, Chief Registrar of the Court of Bankruptcy.
31 Jul 1862 : William Henry Moore & Lizzie Dunbar Malam
- At St Peter’s Church, Dublin, William Henry Moore, Esq., son of Richard Cross Moore, Esq., Dublin, to Lizzie Dunbar, daughter of George Malam, Esq., of Enniskillen.
16 Oct 1862 : Henry I Mervyn D’Arcy Irvine & Miss Huntley Prittie
- At St Mary’s Church, Clonmel, Henry I. Mervyn D’Arcy Irvine, Esq., Necarn Castle, County Fermanagh, to Miss Huntley Prittie, daughter of the Hon. Francis Sadlier Prittie, brother of the present Baron Dunnally.
18 Oct 1862 : Joseph Clarke Collins & Eleanor Gerrard
- In Navan, County Meath, Joseph Clarke Collins, Esq., of Garvary Lodge, County Fermanagh, son of Robert Collins Esq., M.D. of Ardsallagh to Eleanor Gerrard, daughter of the late Colonel Thomas Gerrard, of Boyne Hill, County of Meath.
20 Nov 1862 : Richard King & Annie Haire
- At St George’s Church, Dublin, Richard King, jun Esq., of Russell Street, to Annie, daughter of the late Hamilton Haire Esq., of Glassdrummond, County Fermanagh.