The following list contains marriages that mention places in County Galway in 1862. These records were extracted from news reports of Irish Marriages published in the Limerick Chronicle in 1862:
20 Feb 1862 : John Richard Crane & Victoria Anna Holton
- At Moylough, County Galways, John Richard Crane, Esq., 67th Regt., Victoria Anna, daughter of Wm N. Holton, Esq., Woodberry House Athlone.
25 Mar 1862 : George Logan & Nora Frances Mullen
- On the 2nd of January last, at Ararat, Victoria, Australia, by the Rev. Philip Homan, M/A., George Logan, Esq., Burrumbeep, to Nora Frances Mullen, third daughter of the late Hugh Mullen, Esq., Lyme Hill House, County Galway, and Ennis, County Clare.
08 Apr 1862 : William Flood & Louisa Letitia O’Kelly
- At St George’s Church, Dublin, William Flood, Esq., son of Edward Flood, Esq., of Middlemount, Queen’s County to Louisa Letitia, daughter of Francis O’Kelly, of Balla Castle, County of Galway, Esq.
08 Apr 1862 : Edward Brunskill & Mrs Kate Forster nee Tully
- At St George’s Church, Dublin, Edward Brunskill Esq., of Galway, to Kate, widow of Captain John Burton Forster, of her Majesty’s 62nd Regt., and daughter of Capt. John Tully R.N., of Holyhead.
29 Apr 1862 : William Edward Martin & Anna Louisa Bradley
- At Tullamore, William Edward, son of E. Martin Esq., District Church Inspector, Ballinasloe, to Anna Louisa daughter of J. A. Bradley, Esq., of Tullamore.
06 May 1862 : George Hargrove & Hanoria Mary Concannon
- At St Mary’s Cathedral, Tuam and afterwards at the Roman Catholic Cathedral, George Hargrove, Esq., Manager of the National Bank to Hanoria Mary, daughter of Edward Concannon, Esq., Tuam.
06 May 1862 : Richard Joseph Clarke & Georgiana Gertrude Mathew
- At Orwell, Prince Edward’s Island, Richard Joseph Clarke, Esq., son of William Clarke, Esq., Galway, to Georgiana Gertrude, daughter of George Mathew, Esq. of the County of Tipperary.
17 Jun 1862 : Owen M’Dermott & Kate Fallon
- At the Church of the Immaculate Conception, Dublin, Capt. Owen M’Dermott, J.P., Springfield, County Galway, to Kate, daughter of the late James Fallon, Esq., of Dublin.
17 Jun 1862 : Henry S Pearse & Eleanor Alice Seymour
- In the Cathedral of Clonfert, Henry S Pearse, Esq., to Eleanor Alice, daughter of Major Seymour, of Ballymore Castle, County Galway.
05 Jul 1862 : Martin J Ffrench & Catherine O’Shaughnessy
- In the Church of St Andrew Westland row, Dublin the Hon Martin J Ffrench, R.M., Cashel, to Catherine, daughter of the late John O’Shaughnessy, Esq., solicitor, Birchgrove, Ballinaslow.
12 Jul 1862 : John Taaffe & Barbara Leonard
- At Carlisle, John Taaffe, K.M., Major Louth Rifles, son of Commander John Taaffe, K.M., to Barbara, daughter of Stephen J Leonard, Esq., Queen’s Fort, Tuam.
31 Jul 1862 : Thomas Gill & Isabella Sharp
- At St Michan’s Church, Dublin, Thomas Gill Esq., of New York, to Isabella daughter of Joseph Sharp, Esq., Ashford, Ballinasloe.
02 Aug 1862 : Andrew O’Kelly Nolan & Helena Mary D’Arcy
- At the Church of St Andrew, Westland Row, Dublin, Andrew O’Kelly Nolan, Esq., M.D., Gort, to Helena Mary, daughter of James D’Arcy, Esq., Woodville, County Galway.
12 Aug 1862 : Izone Cadney & Margaret Daly
- At the Roman Catholic Cathedral, Tuam, Izone Cadney, Esq. of Chancery Hall, County Mayo, to Margaret, daughter of John Daly, Esq., of Tuam.
14 Aug 1862 : F. Bernard Servington & Miss Broadley
- At the Parish Church, Clifton, F. Bernard Servington, son of F. Bernard Beamish, Esq., M.P., and the Hon Mrs Beamish, to Miss Broadley, daughter of Colonel Broadley, of Belle Vue, County Cork.
14 Aug 1862 : George Charles Hales & Bessie Annet Eyre
- At Kyrecourt Court, County Galway, George Charles Hales, Esq., Knowsley, to Bessie Annet Eyre, daughter of the late John Eyre, Esq., Eyrecourt Castle, County Galway.
16 Sep 1862 : Joseph Semple & Sarah Connolly
- In Galway, Joseph Semple, Esq., merchant, to Sarah Connolly, daughter of the late John Connolly, Esq., of Taylor’s Hill, Galway
23 Sep 1862 : Alexander Stewart Newcomen & Isabell Grace Toler
- In St Peter’s Church, Dublin, Alexander Stewart Newcomen, Esq., son of Arthur Newcomen, Esq., Tuam, to Isabell Grace, daughter of the late Rev. John Toler, of Kentstown Glebe, County Meath.
23 Sep 1862 : Charles Kelly & Bertha de Buisseret
- At Cellettes, Department Loir et Cher, France, Charles Kelly, Esq., Q.C., of Newtown, County Galway, and Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin, to Bertha, daughter of Count and Countess de Buisseret, of le Boisselas, Department Loir et Cher and of Versailles.
25 Sep 1862 : John Shell & Charlotte Mary Sharkey
- At the R.C. Cathedral Marlborough Street, Dublin, John Shell, Esq., of Kilbegnet, County Galway, to Charlotte Mary, daughter of Michael Sharkey, Esq., secretary of the grand jury, County Roscommon.
27 Nov 1862 : Alan Parker Close & Anna Gibson
- In Dublin, Alan Parker, son of the late James S. Close, Esq., Q.C., of Derrymacloughney, County Galway, to Anna, daughter of Wm. Gibson, Esq., Stephen’s Green, Dublin.
29 Nov 1862 : William Rogers & Isabella Jane Jones
- At Trinity Church, Rathmines, William Rogers, Esq., of Carraminna, County Galway, to Isabella Jane, daughter of the late Gustavus Jones, Esq., of Belleville, County Westmeath.
20 Dec 1862 : Henry Perry Hilderbrand & Frances Janes Shea
- At Clifden, Henry Perry, son of Henry Hildebrand, Esq., Charleville, County Mayo, to Frances Jane, daughter of Gartside Shea, Esq., Shennenagh, County Galway.