The following list contains marriages that mention places in County Kerry in 1862. These records were extracted from news reports of Irish Marriages published in the Limerick Chronicle in 1862:
15 Feb 1862 : Joseph Manning & Lucy Herbert Sealy
- At Listowel Church, Joseph Manning, son of the late John Manning, Esq., of Ballylongford, to Lucy Herbert, daughter of Arthur Herbert Sealy, Esq., of Prospect Lodge, Listowel, County Kerry.
06 Mar 1862 : John Lamb & Mary Anderson Mills
- In Dublin, John Lamb Esq., Elgington Terrace, Phibsboro’, to Miss Mary Anderson Mills, niece of John Ruttle, Esq., Tralee.
06 May 1862 : Charles J Leahy & Susanne Thornton
- In Cork, Charles J Leahy, Esq., of Killarney, to Susanne, daughter of the late George Thornton, Esq.
06 May 1862 : John Murphy & Eliza O’Callaghan
- At Killarney, Mr John Murphy, of Doneraile, County cork, to Eliza, daughter of Mr Daniel O’Callaghan, senior, of Killarney.
10 May 1862 : Daniel M’Sweeny & Kate Leary
- At Castleisland, County Kerry, Daniel M’Sweeny, Esq., of Mullilikane, to Kate, daughter of Mr P H Leary, Castleisland.
26 Jun 1862 : Thomas Hosbands & Mrs Arabella O’Sullivan
In Kilcrohane Church, by the Rev A. V. Watson, A.M., T.C.D., Mr Thomas Hosbands, of Brook Villa, to Mrs Arabella O’Sullivan, of Sneem.
03 Jul 1862 : Maurice Foran & Ellen Mary Harrington
- At the Roman Catholic Church of Castleisland, Co. Kerry, Maurice, son of the late M. Foran, Esq., of Dingle, to Ellen Mary, daughter of the late John Harrington, Esq., of Castleisland.
10 Jul 1862 : Charles Robert Brien & Agnes Fitzgerald
- July 9, in Dromkeen Church, County Limerick, by the Ven. The Archdeacon of Emily, Charles Robert Brien, Esq., Staff Surgeon R.N., to Agnes, youngest daughter of the late David Fitzgerald, Esq., of Grouse Hall, in the County of Kerry.
29 Jul 1862 : J.A. Macdonald & Margaret Mary Bell
- In Belfast, J.A. Macdonald, Esq., surgeon, to Margaret Mary, daughter of Robert Bell Esq., formerly of Spring Lodge, County Kerry.
21 Aug 1862 : Louis Kuhling & Ellen Hartnett
- At Castleisland, County Kerry, Louis Kuhling Esq., of Hull, to Ellen, daughter of Edward Hartnett Esq., of Castleview, County Kerry.
16 Sep 1862 : T Goodman & Anne Headley Chute
- At Bally-McElligott Church County Kerry, T. Goodman, Esq., Paymaster Royal Navy, to Anne Headley, daughter of the late Pierce Chute, Esq., of O’Brennan, County Kerry.
23 Sep 1862 : J.F. Hickie & Lucilla Larios
- On Saturday, the 20th, at the Church of the Spanish Embassy, Spanish Place, London, by the Rev Canon Hunt, J.F. Hickie Esq. Captain The Royal Fusiliers, youngest son of the late William Hickie, Esq., of Kilelton, County Kerry to Lucilla, daughter of Lenor Don Pablo Larios, of La Castilla, Malaga, and Gibraltar.
23 Sep 1862 : John George Hewson & Henrietta Jane Hillard
- At Ardfert Church, County Kerry, John George Hewson, Esq., of Askeaton, County Limerick to Henrietta Jane, only daughter of Captain Henry Hillard of Tubrid, Co. Kerry.
23 Sep 1862 : Denis F. O’Driscoll & Ellie Crean
- In Tralee, Denis F. O’Driscoll, Esq., Inspector of National Schools, to Ellie, daughter of Martin Crean, Esq.,
02 Oct 1862 : George William Maunsell & Eliza Butler
- On the 30th September, at Six-mile-bridge Church, by the Rev Richard Bathoe Jones, George William Maunsell, Esq., only son of the Rev John Maunsell, of Kilcoleman Glebe, County Kerry, to Deborah, Eliza Butler, only daughter of the late Henry Butler, Esq., of Castle Crine, County Clare.
16 Oct 1862 : W. D. Wade & Agnes Chute
- At Tralee, the Rev. W. D. Wade, incumbent of St Mary’s Yarmouth, to Agnes, daughter of the late Rowland Chute, Esq., of Leebrook, County Kerry.
16 Dec 1862 : Bryan M’Swiney & Margaret Josephine Holland
- At Oak Grove, Bandon, the residence of the bride’s father, Mr Bryan M’Swiney, of Deermount, to Margaret Josephine, daughter of Mr Daniel Holland.
18 Dec 1862 : Ulysses Fitzmaurice & Lucie Sealy
- At Bally-McElligott Church, County Kerry, Ulysses Fitzmaurice, Esq., M.D., son of the late Maurice Fitzmaurice, Esq., J.P. Duagh House, to Lucie, daughter of Wm. Sealy, Esq., Strand Street, Tralee.
23 Dec 1862 : Maurice Spotwood & Theresa Bentley
- At Cahirciveen Church, Maurice Spotswoon Esq., M.D. of Cahirciveen, son of the late John Spotswood, Esq. J.p. of Corabeg House County Kerry, to Theresa, daughter of the late William Frederick Bentley, Esq., of Laurel Hill, Blackrock, County Dublin.