The following list contains marriages that mention places in County Kilkenny in 1862. These records were extracted from news reports of Irish Marriages published in the Limerick Chronicle in 1862:
27 Feb 1862 : James Talbot & Agnes Hart
- At the Roman Catholic Church of Galmoy, James Talbot, Esq., Castletown, to Agnes, daughter of the late Michael Hart, Esq., of Castletown, County Kilkenny.
01 Mar 1862 : Peter Brennan & Ellen O’Hanlon
- At Arran Quay Church, Dublin, Peter Brennan, Esq., of Queen Street, to Ellen, daughter of the late Michael O’Hanlon, Kilkenny.
11 Mar 1862 : Peter Dumphy & Hanoria Mary Meany
- At Lisdowney, Peter Dumphy, Esq., of Millbrook House, Urlingford, to Hanora Mary, daughter of the late P. Meany Esq., Clontubrid.
03 Jun 1862 : D.W. Moran & Annie Cane
- At Haddington Road Chapel, Dublin, D.W. Moran Esq., of Milltown House, County Wicklow, to Annie, daughter of the late Dr Robert Cane, of Kilkenny.
21 Jun 1862 : Peter Vincent O’Callaghan & Kate Mary O’Reilly
- In Kilkenny, Peter Vincent O’Callaghan, Esq., Parliament Street, to Kate Mary, daughter of Dr O’Reilly, Patrick Street, Kilkenny.
05 Jul 1862 : Edward Madden & Catherine Fawcett
- At Brighton, Edward Madden, Esq., Commander R. N., son of the late Rev. Samuel Madden, of Kilkenny to Catherine, daughter of the late Thomas Fawcett, Esq., Hatcham Lodge, Surrey.
02 Aug 1862 : Anthony Tyner & Frances Rachel Colles
- At Trinity Church, Rathmines, Dublin, Anthony, son of the late Rev. R. L . Tyner, to Frances Rachel, daughter of the late Richard Colles, Esq., of Riverview, Co. Kilkenny.
14 Aug 1862 : Edward B.J. Middleton & Emily Mary Power
- At Bangor, Edward B.J. Middleton, son of Peter Middleton, of Stockheld Park and Middleton Lodge, Yorkshire, Esq., to Emily Mary Power, daughter of Nicholas Alfred Power, Esq., of Bellvue, County Kilkenny
28 Aug 1862 : John Lalor & Clara Brennan
- At the Roman Catholic Church, Paulstown, John Lalor, Esq., Dunmore House, County Kilkenny to Clara, daughter of the late James Brennan, Esq., Mount Rothe, in the same County.
16 Sep 1862 : William Williams & Rose Isabella Langvishe
- At Knocktopher, County Kilkenny, William Williams Esq., of Parkside, Wimbledon, in the County of Surrey to Rose Isabella, daughter of the late Rev Sir Hercules Richard Langvishe, Bart., of Knocktopher Abbey.
02 Oct 1862 : Charles Geoghegan & Elizabeth Jameson Kelly
- At Slievrue, County Kilkenny, Charles Geoghegan, Esq., architect, Dublin, to Elizabeth Jameson, daughter of Henry P. Kelly, Esq., Larkfield, County Kilkenny.
14 Oct 1862 : L. J. Power & Jane Mary Potter
- In the R.C. Church of St Patrick’s Kilkenny, L. J. Power Esq., son of Thomas Power, Esq., High Sheriff of Kilkenny City, to Jane Mary, daughter of the late Alderman Henry Potter, J.P., Kilkenny.
30 Dec 1862 : James Morton & Lavinia Mary Bushe
- At Kilfane, County Kilkenny the Rev James Morton, Rector of St Colman’s Parish of Farraghy,, diocese of Cloyne, to Lavinia Mary daughter of the late Henry A Bushe, Esq., of Glencairn Abbey, County Waterford.