The following list contains marriages that mention places in County Laois (Queens County) in 1862. These records were extracted from news reports of Irish Marriages published in the Limerick Chronicle in 1862:
22 Feb 1862 : Charles Carter Barrett & Louisa Samina Johnstone
- At Castletown, Charles Carter Barrett, Captain and Adjutant 1st Battalion Dorset Rifle Volunteers, and the late Captain 33rd Regt., to Lousia Samina, daughter of Major General J.D. Johnstone, of Rahinderry, Queen’s County.
06 Apr 1862 : Thomas G. Power & Elizabeth Thompson
- At St Stephen’s Church, Dublin, Thomas G. Power Esq., Castlewood Terrance, Rathmines, son of John Power, Esq., of Maryborough, Queen’s County, to Elizabeth, daughter of Andrew Thompson, Esq., Burlington Road, Dublin.
06 Apr 1862 : Edward Vernon & Jane Brinkley
- At Dysart-Enos, Queen’s County, Edward, son of John E. Venables Vernon, Esq., D.L., of Clontarf Castle, Co. Dublin to Jane, daughter of the late Matthew Brinkley, Esq., of Parsonstown House, County Meath.
10 Apr 1862 : James Edwin Pim & Eliza Harris
- At St Luke’s Church, Cork, James Edwin Pim, Esq., of Eglantine, Cork, son of Jonathan Pim, Esq., of Mountmellick, Queen’s County, to Susanna Eliza, daughter of Thomas W. Harris, Esq., of Adelaide Lodge, Cork.
24 May 1862 : John Mullen & Anna Victoria Corbett
- At Dundrum, John Mullen, Esq., M.D., son of the late Joseph Denis Mullen, Esq., of Dublin, to Anna Victoria, daughter of the late Robert Corbett, Esq., of Ballykaneen, Queen’s County.
14 Aug 1862 : Dominick Dillon & Annie Kelly
- At the Roman Catholic Church, Maryborough, Dominick Dillon, Esq., of Ross Queen’s County, to Annie daughter of the late Michael Kelly, Esq., of Borris, County Carlow.
13 Sep 1862 : Henry P Rhodes & Isabella Clarke
- At St Thomas Church Dublin, Henry P Rhodes, Esq., Newtown, Durrow, to Isabella, daughter of William Clarke Esq., Rathleague, Queen’s County.
13 Sep 1862 : Edward Skeffington Randall Smyth & Gertrude Fitzpatrick
- At Grantstown Manor, Edward Skeffington Randall Smyth, Esq., of Mount Henry, Queen’s County to Gertrude, daughter of the Right Hon J. W. Fitzpatrick, Lord Lieutenant of Queen’s County.
23 Sep 1862 : Alexander Eagar & Elvira Ellen Deverelle
- At Dysart Enos Church, Alexander Eagar, Esq., to Elvira Ellen, daughter of William Deverelle, Esq. Raheen, Queen’s County.
5 Oct 1862 : Richard Hedges Etre Mausell & Adelaide Elizabeth Butler Lowe
- At St George’s Church, Dublin, by the Rev. J.F. Morton, Vicar of Rathronan, Richard Hedges Etre Mausell, Esq., son of Major Maunsell, of Beakestown House, County Tipperary, to Adelaide Elizabeth Butler daughter of Hamilton Lowe. Esq., D.L. of Ballinahinch, County Tipperary, and granddaughter off Major General Sir Edward Butler, of Ballyadams, Queen’s County.
18 Oct 1862 : Charles James Gogerty & Frances Maria Fitzpatrick
- At St Peter’s Roman Catholic Church, Philsborough, Chas. James Gogerty, Esq., Navan, County Meath, to Frances Maria, daughter of Wm. Fitzpatrick, Esq., of Maryborough, Queen’s County.
03 Dec 1862 : Francis Reynolds & Eliza Doxey
- In Upper Mount Street, Dublin, Francis Reynolds, Esq. of the Parade, Kilkenny, to Eliza Doxey, of Waterloo Road, Dublin, daughter of the late James Doxey, Esq., formerly of Kockbrook, in the Queen’s County.
20 Dec 1862 : Colonel George N. Boldere Anna Trench
- At Cardtown, Queen’s County, Lieut Colonel George N. Boldere, 21st Fusiliers, to Anna daughter of W. Steuart Trench, Esq., Cardtown, Queen’s County.