The following list contains marriages that mention places in County Louth in 1862. These records were extracted from news reports of Irish Marriages published in the Limerick Chronicle in 1862:
15 Feb 1862 : Thomas Fairtlough & Caroline Elizabeth Ball
- Feb. 11th at Beaulieu Church, by the Rev. Edward Groome, A.M., Rector, Thomas, son of the late Lieutenant, Colonel Fairtlough, of Drogheda, formerly of her Majesty’s 28th Regt. To Caroline Elizabeth, daughter of Captain Robert Ball, of Queensboro’ House, County Louth, late of her Majesty’s 58th Regiment.
22 Feb 1862 : Michael McMahon & Bride Agatha Fogarty
- At Kingscourt, Michael McMahon Esq., of Dundalk, to Bride Agatha, daughter of the late John Fogarty, Esq., of Dunaree House, Kingscourt, County Cavan.
08 Mar 1862 : Patrick Conlon & Mary M’Gorish
- In St Patrick’s Church, Magheracloon, Patrick Conlon, Esq., of Channon Rock, County Louth to Mary, daughter of Patrick M’Gorish, Esq., of Drumboery, County Monaghan.
20 Mar 1862 : Arthur Henry Kelly & Annie Elizabeth Moffatt
- At St Peter’s Church, Drogheda, Arthur Henry, son of the Rev E. Gore Kelly, Vicar of St Peter’s Drogheda, to Annie Elizabeth, daughter of the late Rev Charles James Moffatt of Newry.
17 Jun 1862 : William Lennox Smythe & Jane Shaw
- In St. Peter’s Church, Drogheda, William Lennox Smythe, Esq., of Gracehill, County Antrim, to Jane, daughter of John Shaw, Esq., Drogheda.
06 Sep 1862 : Arthur Hill Read & Jane Hamilton
- In Charlestown Church, County Louth, Arthur Hill Read, Esq., of Donnybrook, County Tipperary, to Jane, daughter of the late William Hamilton Esq., of Killyleagh, County of Down.
15 Nov 1862 : Michael Pentony & Jane Heaney
- At St Peter’s Roman Catholic Church, Drogheda, Michael Pentony Esq., of Drogheda, merchant, to Jane, daughter of Captain Philip Heaney of the steamer St Patrick.
16 Oct 1862 : Thomas Joseph Moore & Clara Caroline Duffy
- At Dundalk, Thomas Joseph Moore Esq., M.D., Ardee to Cara Caroline, daughter of the late Charles Duffy, Esq., of Dundalk.
22 Nov 1862 : Ricard Carberry & Mary Jane Reynolds
- At the Roman Catholic Church, Termonfeckin, Co. Louth Richard, son of John Carberry Esq., Garristown, to Mary Jane, daughter of the late Capt. Reynolds, Drogheda.