The following list contains marriages that mention places in County Mayo in 1862. These records were extracted from news reports of Irish Marriages published in the Limerick Chronicle in 1862:
20 Mar 1862 : Bernard William Bagot & Isabella Josephine Holmes
- At St Peter’s Church, Dublin, Bernard William Bagot, of Caramine, County Roscommon, barrister-at-law, and J.P. to Isabella Josephine, daughter of Joseph A Holmes, of Clogher House, County Mayo, and Abbeyville, County Roscommon, Esq., J.P.
1 Apr 1862 : Charles Dowling & Amelia Martin
- In Dublin, Charles Dowling, Esq., Ballina, County Mayo, to Amelia Martin, daughter of the late John Martin, Esq., of Newtownstewart, Scotland.
24 May 1862 : Desmond Gerald Fitzgerald & Louisa Crawford
- At St Stephen’s Church, Dublin, Desmond Gerald, son of Lieut. Colonel Edward Thomas Fitzgerald, late of Tourlough Park, Mayo, to Louisa, daughter of Matthew Crawford, Esq., Rockfield House, County Westmeath.
12 Aug 1862 : Izone Cadney & Margaret Daly
- At the Roman Catholic Cathedral, Tuam, Izone Cadney, Esq. of Chancery Hall, County Mayo, to Margaret, daughter of John Daly, Esq., of Tuam.
28 Aug 1862 : Frederick Augustus Campbell & Emma Mary Brabazon
- At St Stephen’s Church, Dublin, Lieut. Frederick Augustus Campbell, 60th Royal Rifles, son of the late Major General Sir Guy Campbell, Bart, to Emma Mary, daughter of Major Hugh Brabazon, of Brabazon Park, County Mayo.
28 Aug 1862 : Alexander Wadham Wyndham & Augusta Evans
- In London, Alexander Wadham Wyndham, Esq., of Borrishoole, County Mayo to Augusta, daughter of Thomas Browne Evans, Esq., of Dean Oxen, and of North Tuddenham, Norfolk.
28 Aug 1862 : James Lindsay & Anne Jane Arthur
- At Bayswater, London, James Lindsay, Esq., of the Prairie Belfast, to Anne Jane, daughter of the late James Arthur, Esq., of Newport, County Mayo.
23 Sep 1862 : James Faulkner & Maria Teresa Walsh
- At Castlebar, James Faulkner, Esq., of Castlebar, to Maria Teresa, daughter of the late Thomas Walsh, Esq., of the same place.
27 Nov 1862 : Thomas Gambell Rogers & Sophia Jeannette Gunn
- At Ballinalea Church, Thomas Gambell Esq., Lieutenant 86th Regt., son of the late Henry T. Rogers, Esq., of Surgeview in the County Mayo, to Sophia Jeannette, daughter of Robert Gunn, Esq., of Lakeview House, County Longford, late of the 44th Regt.
13 Dec 1862 : John Milmine & Kate Richardson Steen
- At the Presbyterian Church, Turlough, John Milmine, Esq., Inland revenue Officer, Castlebar, to Kate Richardson, daughter of Joseph Steen, Esq., Halifax, Yorkshire and niece to Thomas Murdock, Esq., Castlebar.
20 Dec 1862 : Henry Perry Hildebrand & Frances Jane Shea
- At Clifden, Henry Perry, son of Henry Hildebrand, Esq., Charleville, County Mayo, to Frances Jane, daughter of Gartside Shea, Esq., Shennenagh, County Galway.