The following list contains marriages that mention places in County Roscommon in 1862. These records were extracted from news reports of Irish Marriages published in the Limerick Chronicle in 1862:
01 Mar 1862 : Philip Grierson & Mira Robert
- At Leghord, Philip Grierson, Esq., of Baldonnel, County Dublin, to Mira, daughter of Captain Robert, of Abbey Villa, Boyle.
20 Mar 1862 : Bernard William Bagot & Isabella Josephine Holmes
- At St Peter’s Church, Dublin, Bernard William Bagot, of Caramine, County Roscommon, barrister-at-law, and J.P. to Isabella Josephine, daughter of Joseph A Holmes, of Clogher House, County Mayo, and Abbeyville, County Roscommon, Esq., J.P.
15 Apr 1862 : Henry George Browne & Annie Sealy
- At St James’s Church, Piccadilly, London, Henry George Browne, Captain, 100th regt., son of Arthur Browne, Esq., J.P., Newtown, County Roscommon, to Annie, daughter of Charles Sealy, Esq., M.P. Heighington, Lincoln.
24 Apr 1862 : Herbert Taylor & Maria Josephine Fetherston
- In Dublin, Herbert, son of the late John S. Taylor, Esq., of Corballis, County Meath to Maria Josephine, daughter of the late Francis Fethertson H., Esq., D.L., Roscommon.
08 Apr 1862 : Anthony Clements McDevitt & Bessie Sandford
- At Evansville, United States, Anthony Clements McDevitt, Esq., to Bessie, daughter of the late Joseph Sandford, Esq., of Derry Lodge, County Roscommon,
25 Sep 1862 : John Shell & Charlotte Mary Sharkey
- At the R.C. Cathedral Marlborough Street, Dublin, John Shell, Esq., of Kilbegnet, County Galway, to Charlotte Mary, daughter of Michael Sharkey, Esq., secretary of the grand jury, County Roscommon.
25 Sep 1862 : John W Murphy & Sarah Minchin
- In Monkstown Church, Dublin, John W. Murphy Esq., to Sarah, Daughter of the late Joseph Minchin, Esq., of Grange House, Boyle.
30 Dec 1862 : Charles Cuddy & Elizabeth Gertrude Speer
- At Rathfarnham Church, County Dublin, Charles Cuddy. Esq., to Elizabeth Gertrude, daughter of James Speer, Esq., of Roscommon.