The following list contains marriages that mention places in County Westmeath in 1862. These records were extracted from news reports of Irish Marriages published in the Limerick Chronicle in 1862:
20 Feb 1862 : John Richard Crane & Victoria Anna Holton
- At Moylough, County Galway, John Richard Crane, Esq., 67th Regt., Victoria Anna, daughter of Wm N. Holton, Esq., Woodberry House Athlone.
27 Feb 1862 : John Henry & Agnes Vyse
- In London, John, son of Terence Henry, Esq., M.D., late of Athlone, to Agnes daughter of the late Charles Vyse, Esq.
01 Mar 1862 : Charles Russell & Susanna Miller
- At the Friends’ Meeting House, Roscrea, Charles Russell, Esq., Parsonstown, to Susannah, daughter of the late Joshua Miller, Esq., Parsonstown.
06 Mar 1862 : Peter Cogan & Magaret Fagan
- At St Michael’s Church, Castletown, Peter, son of the late James Cogan, Esq., of Oxfield House, County Meath, to Margaret, daughter of the late, Simon Fagan, Esq., of Castletown, County Westmeath.
11 Mar 1862 : Christopher F Yorke & Marianne Corcoran
- At St Michael’s Church, Castlepollard, Christopher F. Yorke, Esq., M.D. to Marianne, daughter of the late John Corcoran, Esq., M.D.
24 May 1862 : Desmond Gerald Fitzgerald & Louisa Crawford
- At St Stephen’s Church, Dublin, Desmond Gerald, son of Lieut. Colonel Edward Thomas Fitzgerald, late of Tourlough Park, Mayo, to Louisa, daughter of Matthew Crawford, Esq., Rockfield House, County Westmeath.
03 Jun 1862 : Richard Johnston & Hester Lowry
- At St. Stephen’s Church, Dublin, the Rev. Richard Johnston, of O’Meath, diocese of Armagh, to Hester, daughter of R.W. Lowry, Esq., D.L. Pomeroy, County Tyrone, and Belmore, County Westmeath.
21 Aug 1862 : Charles Waterton & Miss Ennis
- At St Andrew’s Roman Catholic Church, Westland Row, Dublin, Charles Waterton, jun., son of Charles Waterton, Waterton Park, Yorkshire, Esq., to Miss Ennis, daughter of John Ennis, Esq., M.P. for Athlone.
16 Sep 1862 : Henry Ware & Jane Matilda Hastings MacAdams
- On the 18th Inst., at St Mark’s Church Dublin, by the Rev Wilberforce Hastings MacAdam, A.B., brother of the bride, Henry Ware Esq., Sub-Inspector of the Constabulary, to Jane Matilda Hastings, youngest daughter of David Hastings MacAdam Esq., M.D., of Castlepollard, County Westmeath [No cards sent].
29 Nov 1862 : William Rogers & Isabella Jane Jones
- At Trinity Church, Rathmines, William Rogers, Esq., of Carraminna, County Galway, to Isabella Jane, daughter of the late Gustavus Jones, Esq., of Belleville, County Westmeath.
02 Dec 1862 : Matthew P. Marmion & Mary M’Cormack
- At Miltown, County Westmeath, Matthew P. Marmion, Esq., Culmullen, County Meath, to Eliza Mary, daughter of the late John M’Cormack, Esw., of Ballyknock House, County Westmeath.
23 Dec 1862 : John Swift & Mina Tweedle
- At St George’s Hanover Street, London, John Swift, Esq., J.P. of Keoltown, County Westmeath, to Mina, daughter of the late Thomas Tweedle, Esq., J.P., D.L., of Quarter and Rachan, Peebles, Scotland, and Physician General Hon. E.I. Co.’s Service.