The following list contains marriages that mention places in County Wexford in 1862. These records were extracted from news reports of Irish Marriages published in the Limerick Chronicle in 1862:
25 Mar 1862 : Frederick M’Crea & Mary Ann Perrin
- At St Catherine’s Church, Dublin, Frederick M’Crea, of Dublin, to Mary Ann, daughter of the later Richard Perrin, of Ryland, County Wexford.
29 Apr 1862 : Warren Samuel Wright & Ellizabeth Hollingsworth
- At Gorey, County Wexford, Warren Samuel, son of the late Samuel Wright, Esq., of Castledermot, County Kildare, to Elizabeth, daughter of Peter Hollingsworth, Esq., Gorey.
21 Jun 1862 : Samuel Smith & Mary George Evans
- At St George’s Church, Dublin, Samuel Smith, Esq., Kyle House, Tullow, County Carlow, son of the Edward Smith, Esq., Buckstown House, County Wexford, to Mary George, daughter of the late Julius B. Evans, Esq., M.D., Cork.
21 Jun 1862 : Alexander Edward M’Clintock & Mary Selina Cottingham
- At Monkstown Church, County Dublin, Alexander Edward, son or the late Rev Alexander M’Clintock, rector of Newtownbarry and Clonegal, County Wexford, to Mary Selina, daughter of the late Major Cottingham, Inspector General of Prisons in Ireland.
07 Aug 1862 : Thomas Rudd & Emily Caroline Goodisson
- At Rathfarnham Church, County Dublin, Thomas Rudd, Esq., of Clonhaston, County Wexford, to Emily Caroline, daughter of Thomas Goodisson, Esq. Heathfield, Rathgar, County Dublin.
12 Aug 1862 : George Joseph Maunsell & Anna Jane Moony
- On the 9th inst., at St Stephen’s Church, Dublin, by the Rev. Simon Foot, uncle to the bride, George Joseph Maunsell Esq., Captain 15th Foot, son of George Meares Maunsell, Esq., of Ballywilliam in this County, to Anna Jane, daughter of the late Francis Enraght Moony, Esq., of The Doon, King’s County.
12 Aug 1862 : Samuel Boyce & Jane Truell Jones
- At Kilcormuck Church, County Wexford, Samuel Boyce, Esq., S.I. Constabulary, Oulart, son of James Boyce, Esq., Brook Hll, Coleraine, to Jane Truell, daughter of the Rev. George Jones, Rector of Kilcormuck, County Wexford.
21 Aug 1862 : Arthur W. Grattan Guinness & Emily Olivia Bell
- In St Anne’s Church, Dubin, Arthur W. Grattan Guinness, Esq., of Parknashogue, County of Wexford to Emily Olivia, daughter of the Rev Thomas Bell, of Brook Hill, in the same County.
15 Nov 1862 : Robert William Godkin & Eliza M’Cullen
- At Carnlough County Antrim, Robert William, son of the late Samuel Godkin Esq., Kilnahue, County Wexford to Eliza, daughter of Joseph M’Cullen Esq., Carnlough, County Antrim.
22 Nov 1862 : R. F. Kennedy & Mary Stafford
- At Keale, County Wexford, R. F. Kennedy, Esq., Manager of the National Bank, Rathkeale, to Mary, daughter of P. Stafford, Esq.
30 Dec 1862 : James Morton & Lavinia Mary Bushe
- At Kilfane, County Kilkenny, the Rev James Morton, Rector of St Colman’s Parish of Farraghy, diocese of Cloyne, to Lavinia Mary daughter of the late Henry A Bushe, Esq., of Glencairn Abbey, County Waterford.